Last Updated: October, 22 2018
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we may collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you reject cookies, you may still use our Site, but your ability to use some features or areas of our Site may be limited.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
- Local storage, such as HTML5, stores content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5.
Additionally, to access certain restricted contents (e.g., product documentation) or functionalities (e.g., contacting our Support department), we may collect certain information from you, including your name, e-mail address, job title and function, company name and address, phone number. We refer to this information as “User Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may use the User Information that we collect generally to:
- Communicate with you about your interest in our products;
- Personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Facilitate your communication with our internal teams (Support, Sales or Finance teams when an order has been placed and needs to be fulfilled) and quickly process your transactions;
- Notify you of updates regarding the products you have purchased;
- Ask for ratings and reviews of services or products;
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site to ensure that relevant information is presented to you, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
JOB APPLICATION FORMS
If you submit your resume online or by email, we require that you provide certain personally identifiable information, including your name, address, phone number, and employment and education history. This information is necessary to process your application and to contact you. If you are offered a job or become employed by PLDA or one of its direct or indirect subsidiaries, it will also be used for other employment-related purposes. By submitting your resume and any other application materials to us, you agree that we may use such information for recruitment, hiring and employment purposes (including transferring the data to other countries, transferring your information to other companies authorized to perform specific services for us, and/or other processing relevant to recruitment purposes).
Resumes should include information relevant to your employment history and education. As a candidate, you should not disclose sensitive personal characteristics (e.g., gender, height, weight, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, financial data, etc.) in your communications.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of Google’s targeted advertising by visiting: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
HOW WE PROTECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We employ procedural and technological measures reasonably designed to protect your personal information under our control from loss or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Where reasonably practical, we use encryption, firewalls, and other security technology to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Should a data breach occur, we will notify you by email within 7 business days.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
DO NOT TRACK
We may not recognize or take action in response to Do-Not-Track (DNT) signals from Web browsers. At this time there is not any universally accepted standard for a company’s adoption for how to respond when a DNT signal is detected. In the event a final standard is established, we will determine how to appropriately respond to these signals.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from the related correspondences.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, we process your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to the United States.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail or by mail using the details provided below:
805 rue J.R.G.G. de la Lauzière