Come and meet the PLDA Team at Supercomputing 2019 in Colorado on November 19-20-21! We are proud to be hosted on the Gen-Z consortium booth (#789) to present the first PLDA-designed demo of a Gen-Z Spec 1.0 Controller.
Our goal is to introduce Gen-Z awesome particularities such as:
- Host-to-host communication
- Memory sharing
You will discover it with the following setup:
- 2 SoC-FPGA boards connected via Gen-Z over fiber
- Host X can access Host Y memory content via Gen-Z IP Core and vise-versa
- Hot-plug demo by connecting/disconnecting the fiber
- We will be happy to see you at the booth (#789) to share more!