You will join the international FAE team under the responsibility of the FAE Director based in HQ. After 6 months of training between France office and US (CA) office, you will become PLDA Asia FAE Manager in charge of:
- Work closely with local PLDA Account Manager in Asia.
- Pre-sales & Post-sales support for international customers in Asia with specific focus on China & Taiwan.
- Help Asian customers integrate PLDA IPs in their design.
- Asia travels for customer visits and trade shows.
- Work closely with Sales and R&D in an international organization where Sales is based in US (CA), France and Taiwan while R&D is based in France and US (CA).
- Designing in VERILOG & generating test cases.
- Writing FAQs and documentation.
- Experience in digital design (Verilog), ASIC/FPGAs design flow such as DC, RC, Vivado, Quartus, and simulation/debugging tools such as Modelsim, Ncsim, VCS, Chipscope, SignalTap.
- Experience in PCI express protocol is required.
- Open to travel mainly in Asia and sometimes to Europe and USA.
- Motivated to work in an international organization split across France, US (CA) and Taiwan.
- Self-organized and rigorous.
- Solving, Verbal Communication, General Programming Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Technical Understanding.
- Creative and team spirited.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is mandatory.
- BSEE or equivalent in electronics (MSEE desirable)
- 5-8 years of experience in digital design and/or validation and ideally with a first experience in support.
To apply and join a dynamic and highly motivated team, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org